Wednesday, May 27, 2015

the luxury to retrospect...

I have such a different view now of the Obama’s than I did in 2008.  I am so sorry I voted for him the first time, but I know I did so because of the poor alternatives.
 
The world we have created has evolved into a dangerous one on so many levels and I honestly don’t know what can be done about it.  My hope for for the inherent good of most humans will surface and may overthrow the devils who are in charge.  It is harder these days for me to be very optimistic, as I once was in my early youth.
 

I worry every day for our children and grandchildren.  I hope they find a niche they may be in and feel comfortable in.  It is getting harder to find that kind of niche.  I have been very lucky for the niche I have created for myself and the one the world has let me live in, up until now.  All that can change in a few seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment