What We Know Versus What We Suspect, Part III
Over the past several years, a LOT has leaked into the public domain about political corruption, criminal conspiracies, pay-for-play, and other crimes among the US political class. We know what we know and can only speculate about that which we don’t know – and which may be purposely hidden from us by the Deep State and the legacy media. The purpose of this series is to examine what is already in the public domain on several scandals/crimes and then make some informed guesses as to what ELSE is hiding underneath.
Part I we discussed the shenanigans and cover-ups surrounding the House IT server scandal and FISA abuse during the Obama regime.
Part II covered Hillary Clinton’s classified information mishandling crimes and the illegal unmasking of American citizens by the Obama regime while highlighting the corrupt Obama DoJ/FBI FISA abuse.
However, there is another very important component of the FISA abuse that warrants some sunlight, and that is the Obama regime’s decision to share US citizens’ information with foreign intelligence agencies! The purpose of that information-sharing was to facilitate the collection of potentially politically-damning information on Trump associates (and very likely those of other Republican candidates during the primaries as a hedge) by those same foreign agencies. This would enable those “cooperating countries” to ingratiate themselves with the new “Hillary Clinton presidency” by having helped her into the Oval Office. Perhaps this explains a tiny bit why the European political elite are such bitterly vocal anti-Trumpers these days? Here is how it happened:
A secret memo granted broad rights to the FBI to share information gathered under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act with foreign officials. Two-way exchange of information with foreign officials could allow the politicized targeting of Americans, since foreign nations aren’t obligated to uphold the U.S. Constitution. The efforts by the Justice Department to gather information on Trump aides repeatedly involved figures associated with foreign agencies. Foreign allies strongly opposed President Donald Trump declassifying information illuminating the investigation into Russian collusion. Sidney Powell, a former federal prosecutor, told TheDCNF “this language is very concerning.”
“There is ever-mounting evidence that our ‘allies’ in the ‘Five-Eyes’ world were part of the conspiracy to destroy President Trump,” she said, referring to the intelligence alliance between the U.S., Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the U.K.
One common theme emerges in the techniques that Obama-era DOJ officials used to gather information on Trump associates during the 2016 election: Operatives were seemingly repeatedly lured to foreign locations.
Let’s connect the dots. The Obama regime authorized the disclosure of American citizens’ information to “foreign intel agencies” in exchange for any collected intel that could be used POLITICALLY, not necessarily for criminal investigations! The US IC/FBI/DoJ cabal orchestrated meetings between “Trump associates” (plants like Paul Manafort, Christopher Page, and George Papdopoulos) and supposed Russia-connected foreign operatives on foreign soil in order to facilitate intelligence collection by those foreign agencies in support of the “muh Russia” hoax. Those foreign countries were apparently only too happy to oblige and curry favor with the likely new president (Hillary Clinton, as per all of the 2016 polls) but were caught completely off-guard when Donald Trump beat her on 8 Aug 2016. For example, British Prime Minister Teresa May made a hasty trip to Washington, DC, right after the GCHQ director (i.e., the UK intelligence chief) resigned precipitously on 23 Jan 19. Other countries reportedly also communicated concerns to the new POTUS about potential declassification of FISA warrant applications– very likely concerned about the disclosure of their participation in the conspiracy against him.
Repeat after me: this is sedition, conspiracy, and treason committed on a massive scale over many months by a number of senior IC, FBI, and DoJ personnel, as orchestrated directly from the Obama White House.
Time for some informed speculation:
1. As a table-setter, Sen. Rand Paul publicly fingered former CIA Director John Brennan for legitimizing the false Russian dossier. Refer to this article for more insight.
2. In my opinion, that accusation didn’t go nearly far enough, as Brennan almost certainly was orchestrating the foreign intel agencies’ involvement in the seditious conspiracy on behalf of the Obama White House. Would Brennan’s “recruitment” of foreign intel agencies have likely been limited to just the FVEY countries? I don’t think so. We already know that the Dutch provided intel to the FBI about “Russia election hacking.” Refer to this article for more on the hacking.
3. There is a high likelihood that other foreign intel agencies were squeezed by Brennan from 2015 onward in order to dig up dirt on the declared Republican presidential candidates and shift focus to Trump exclusively after he won the nomination. Here is a reminder of how the “Russia hoax” got going as reported by the leftwing UK newspaper The Guardian back in early 2017. Check out the list of countries that were involved!
GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added. Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.
The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as SIGINT [signals intelligence] – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said. Another source suggested the Dutch and the French spy agency, the General Directorate for External Security or DGSE, were contributors.
1. #Spygate is much greater than a US DoJ/IC/FBI seditious conspiracy and illegal surveillance operation, friends. Brennan (on behalf of the Obama White House) pressed foreign countries into service – either willingly or unwillingly (it remains to be seen which!).
Let us turn to another scandalous topic: the deliberate leaking of classified information to the legacy media and other illegal actions by the seditious conspiracy (a/k/a the cabal), including former senior Obama regime appointees and sitting US congressmen. First of all, Congressman Devin Nunes (R-CA) recently stated that he is making eight new criminal referrals to the DoJ concerning misconduct during the Trump-Russia investigation.
[Nunes] is preparing to send eight criminal referrals to the Department of Justice this week concerning alleged misconduct from “Watergate wannabes” during the Trump-Russia investigation, including the leaks of “highly classified material” and conspiracies to lie to Congress and the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court.
“Five of them are what I would call straight up referrals — so just referrals that name someone and name the specific crimes,” Nunes told Maria Bartiromo. “Those crimes are lying to Congress, misleading Congress, leaking classified information.”'
“[T]he first conspiracy is FISA abuse and other matters. We believe there was a conspiracy to lie to the FISA court, mislead the FISA court by numerous individuals that all need to be investigated and looked at that, and we believe the [relevant] statute is the conspiracy statute. The second conspiracy [referral] is involving manipulation of intelligence that also could ensnarl many Americans. The third is what I would call a global leak referral,” Nunes said. “So there are about a dozen highly sensitive classified information leaks that were given to only a few reporters over the last two-and-a-half-plus years. We do believe that we’ve got pretty good information and a pretty good idea of who could be behind these leaks.”
Nunes specifically named a series of known “horrific” leaks, including the leak of conversations between Trump and the leaders of Australia and Mexico, and the transcripts of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn’s calls.
Rep. Nunes also commented that the number of people referred for prosecution could be at least two dozen! Makes me wonder who made the list. Then there’s Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) and other House Democrats leaking classified information; could he and they be listed in those referrals? Here are a couple of linked articles commenting on that likelihood: Adam Schiff put classified info in press release. Schiff hits the fan.
How about former FBI Director Comey’s leaking of his own classified memos? He claims they “weren’t classified,” but FBI “work product” is considered sensitive at the very least and not to be released without legal review according to FBI guidelines. Read more on that here.
Then there’s that former Senate Select Intelligence Committee staffer James Wolfe who was indicted for leaking classified information. On whose bidding did he leak that information? The Senate Intelligence Committee is filled with #NeverTrump Republicans and Democrats who consorted with Russians. Refer to this for additional insight.
And there are a ton of journalists who were involved in publishing serial leaks from DoJ/FBI/IC personnel over the past two years:
§ David Corn (Mother Jones Mag), one of the original “journalists” who got the “muh Russia” hoax going.
§ How many “journalists” breathlessly (and illegally) leaked Mueller special counsel information over the past two years? Literally dozens of them.
What does all this mean? Time for some more informed speculation.
1. #Spygate was real; it was a criminal conspiracy involving literally dozens of senior IC/DoJ/FBI/Obama White House personnel, as well as foreign intelligence agencies and members of the legacy media. It was absolutely the most stupendous political conspiracy since the founding of the Republic, and we have only seen glimpses of the totality of the criminality! There will be many more surprises (and confirmed speculation) to come in the coming months.
2. Nunes’s referrals to the DoJ are only the beginning, as POTUS’s exoneration by the Mueller report means that the counterattack has finally begun. More leakers will be exposed – almost certainly some of them Democrat members of Congress.
3. For the first time in US history, we will see a former FBI director (Comey) and deputy director (McCabe) and former CIA director (Brennan) indicted. Their acolytes who moved to CNN and MSNBC are in legal jeopardy, too, for knowingly propagating seditious information (e.g., Josh Campbell and Asha Rangappa).
4. There is an even chance that foreign governments will fall when the declassified FISA warrant application(s) are released for public review – with the May government in the UK being the first likely candidate.
5. That a number of legacy media participants (and specific networks like CNN and MSNBC) were complicit in selling the “muh Russia” hoax means that a major and long overdue course correction of the media will be in order as the conspirators are indicted and prosecuted. Don’t forget that the list of “journalists” paid by Fusion GPS (with the money coming from the Hillary campaign via the Democrat law firm Perkins Coie) will be released at some point. Those “journalists” are in the final stages of their careers, one way or another!
6. I am convinced that a few Democrat law firms like Perkins Coie will be swept up in the prosecutions to come, too. This is long overdue because they have been highly paid complicit cutouts for laundering money to avoid FEC-monitored campaign finance accountability for Democrats for decades!
7. The fact that foreign countries were involved in the #Spygate conspiracy will end up in a major reset of US foreign (and trade) policy because, if there’s one thing that POTUS understands, it is how to use leverage, and he definitely has it now! This is NOT what they all bargained for!
There is still more to come in this series, folks. I’m going to pause here and present more informed speculation in Part IV and then wrap it all up with commentary on a common theme that persists throughout these scandals. Image: AP Photo