Saturday, February 7, 2015

Who funds ISIS?

I’ve been interested in who is funding ISIS, so I’ve been trying to find info on it.
 
A Newsweek article had this to say...
 
 
However, I really believe that the US must be funding ISIS because there’s no reason we can’t obliterate the group if we really wanted to and that includes the financial ties to ISIS.
 
But ISIS seems to be a real force in the Middle East with methods of obtaining money, goods and power that are too intelligently administered.  There is a lot more behind ISIS than we are aware of.  It bothers me, but I think that ISIS will be with us for a long time and I think it’s because too many countries, maybe including the US, want it to.
 
 
It’s a catastrophe for the modern world that this is taking place and is being funded by many world nations and many local wealthy Arabs and companies.
 
 
It’s not going to stop any time soon.
 
P

No comments:

Post a Comment